Doing the Unthinkable..07:15:00
De-potting MAC lipsticks!!
|The layout I chose to go with (except I moved Creme Cup)|
- An empty palette with multiple pans (like this one or this one or the MAC ones that I have however you have to buy the palette and insert separately)
- Lipsticks you would like to de-pot (I had 9 MAC lipsticks)
- A butter knife
- A make-up spatula
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Paper towels
|After sanitising the lipsticks|
- Set out the lipsticks how you want them in the palette. I went with colour coding, with space in between for new lipstick purchases.
- Use the Isopropyl alcohol to sanitise the lipsticks (spray onto paper towel and wipe over lipstick), knife, palette and spatula.
- Using the butter knife, slice off your desired amount (I did about 1cm) at an angle and place it into your desired place in the palette.
- Grab the make-up spatula, and smoosh the lipstick into the pan, and smooth out to your liking. Clean up any edges with a piece of paper towel.
|My Pro Palette all finished!|
I can't wait to get more MAC lipsticks to de-pot into my Pro Palette!
What are your favourite MAC lipstick colours??
Don't forget to enter my 1 year Blogiversary Giveaway!
As always, between posts you can find me: